Black Adjustable Class 100 Cleanroom Esd Chair
Description: It is made of polyurethane seat and backrest with
non-slip strips, which could be applied in Cleanroom Class
100-1000, and esd grounding resistivity up to 109ohms.
1) Conductive metal chain acts as ground.
2) Adjustable height and chrome foot ring, options available for
adjustable seat and backrest.
3) Cleanroom Class 100-1000 certified.
4) ESD grounding resistivity range from 107 to 109 ohms
5) 5 star aluminum die cast base, Radius 320mm
6) PA nylon castors, options glides available. If used in EPA
sensitive area, conductive castors or glides recommended, which
could provide maximum dissipation of electro-static discharge
7) Resists stains, punctures and chemicals.
8) Height adjustable: 600-800mm
9) Weight capacity 300LBS
10) Warranty: 1Year
11) Pacakge: partially assembled
|Item||ESD Work Chair||Base||Five-Star Aluminum Die Cast, R320mm|
|Back Size||380*320mm||Height Adjustable||600-800mm|
- Support Bar Q'ty 1pcs ( L-shape, width 60mm & thickness 6mm)
- Backrest w/hinge assembly and handwheel Q'ty 1pcs
- Seat w/control Mechanism Q'ty 1pcs
- Aluminum Five-star Base Q'ty 1pcs
- Pnuematic Cylinder Q'ty 1pcs
- Glides/Casters Q'ty 5pcs
- Footring (optional) Q'ty 1pcs
- Armrests (optional) Q'ty 1pair
- Insert glides or casters into each leg of the base.
- Slide footring onto cylinder.
- Slide the cylinder into the center of the base.
- Place seat with control mechanism onto the end of the pneumatic
cylinder. Sit on seat to secure fit onto cylinder.
- Slide screw through slot in back support bar so it is aligned with
the two raised squares on hinge assembly, then position white
washer against back bar and then tighten handwheel securely.
- Slide bottom of back support bar into the opening of the control
mechanism underneath back of seat. Tighten handwheel securely.
- Optional arms available for ESD leather seat series. Slide arm
bracket into mounting plate attached underneath seat. Tighten