Class 1000 Polyurethane Conductive Cleanroom Esd Chair
Description: It is made of polyurethane seat and backrest with
textures, which could be applied in Cleanroom Class 100-1000, and
esd grounding protection up to 109ohms.
1) Conductive metal chain acts as ground.
2) Adjustable height , options available for adjustable seat and
3) Cleanroom Class 100-1000 certified, ESD grounding resistivity
range from 107 to 109 ohms
4) 5 star aluminum die cast base, Radius 320mm
5) Aluminum alloy castors, options glides available. If used in EPA sensitive
area, conductive castors or glides recommended, which could provide
maximum dissipation of electro-static discharge
6) Resists stains, punctures and chemicals.
7) Height adjustable: 600-800mm
8) Weight capacity 300LBS
|Item||ESD Work Chair||Base||Five-Star Aluminum Die Cast, R320mm|
|Back Size||360*220mm||Height Adjustable||600-800mm|
- Support Bar Q'ty 1pcs ( L-shape, width 60mm & thickness 6mm)
- Backrest w/hinge assembly and handwheel Q'ty 1pcs
- Seat w/control Mechanism Q'ty 1pcs
- Aluminum Five-star Base Q'ty 1pcs
- Pnuematic Cylinder Q'ty 1pcs
- Glides/Casters Q'ty 5pcs
- Footring (optional) Q'ty 1pcs
- Armrests (optional) Q'ty 1pair
- Insert glides or casters into each leg of the base.
- Slide footring (if enclosed) onto cylinder.
- Slide the cylinder into the center of the base.
- Place seat with control mechanism onto the end of the pneumatic
cylinder. Sit on seat to secure fit onto cylinder.
- Slide screw through slot in back support bar so it is aligned with
the two raised squares on hinge assembly, then position white
washer against back bar and then tighten handwheel securely.
- Slide bottom of back support bar into the opening of the control
mechanism underneath back of seat. Tighten handwheel securely.
- Optional arms available for ESD leather seat series. Slide arm
bracket into mounting plate attached underneath seat. Tighten
Widely used in EPA / Clean room environment